How Levco’s unique remodeling process works.
When you call we will listen carefully to learn what you are interested in having done. We will ask a series of inquisitive focused questions to get the ball rolling and help us to determine if a site visit is appropriate.
If it sounds good, we will offer to book a convenient visit with you. There is no better way to grasp your ideas than to be relaxed in the space together. Ideally everyone with a stake in the outcome of the project will be able to attend. Plan our onsite visit to last about an hour.
We will prepare you by sending some helpful information by email to set the stage for success.
I need a bigger nest
Selecting a remodeler
The first visit is at your home
- I’ll listen to what is frustrating you with your current situation.
- Discover what you have been imagining as a solution.
- See what opportunities exist with the existing conditions
- Photo document what I see.
- Hear what you are prepared to invest.
- Determine together if we are a good fit to fulfill your wants and needs.
Learn about your plans for the future helps me design realistic solutions. (No stress or worries, we are perfectly comfortable in your home as it is. Ghastly before pictures are preferred).
- If we discover that we are not a good fit (which is OK) we’ll part as friends.
- If we are a good fit, then we sign a letter of intent (and in most cases, collect a small deposit) to explore the project further. We will also book a second visit to make a presentation.
Your small investment triggers a series of steps. Behind the scenes we will be gather all the information learned along the way and organize it. We study all aspects and calculate the time investment, the materials that will be required, and in many cases consult with the specialty trade partners we will be working with. Estimating accurately takes concentration and uninterrupted preparation time. We firmly believe this step is a science not an art. In all it will take a week or two, longer in some rare cases.
SECOND VISIT PRESENTATION WITH A PROCEDURAL PAUSE
Once we have everything put together, we will share what we figured out with you.
- Solutions options for solving the issues you shared.
- A fixed price contract amount for the project.
- A preliminary construction schedule in weeks.
Assuming everything looks good, we will get going by entering a remodeling agreement, then celebrate together.
In house architectural drawings & interior design services
Plans and specifications
As a new client entering the unknown, you can imagine how helpful it is to have these services available and included at no extra cost to you.
Everyone is happy once we have created “an exact same understanding” for all of the participants. To that end, before we start remodeling, we create construction dimensioned drawings and spell out what will be happening in every room. We offer you as much as needed to fill in the missing details, like material selections, layout details.
If the project changes in scope or finishes from our original assumptions, naturally the investment is subject to change. It is our job to keep you updated as we figure these things out together.
another unique amazing feature we offer is that during the creative design phase we will often meet to draw what you want in front of you.
(Rarely are two projects exactly alike. The process is often altered and tailored to meet your specific needs.)