On May 1st, 2017, EPA’s Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics is holding a public meeting in Washington, DC to discuss regulatory reform opportunities involving regulations governing chemical safety activities under TSCA Subchapter IV (Lead Exposure Reduction) rules. Read more.
- March 15, 2017 -- EPA is developing a strategic plan that will describe the required steps and timing for notifications outlined in the Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation Act. EPA is hosting two public webinars to receive feedback regarding the strategic plan from states, public water system owners/operators, and water sector stakeholders. The first webinar is scheduled for March 23, 2017. Read more.
- January 10, 2017 -- EPA published a science-based public health approach and a coordinated strategy for continuing our progress to reduce lead exposures and protect public health. This approach outlines a common set of public health principles that will guide the Agency’s work to eliminate the adverse effects from lead exposure. Read more.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations
Popular Topics and Resources
- Real Estate Disclosure Information
- Lead Evaluation and Removal (Abatement)
- Find an Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Download Documents and Materials
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- Lead at Superfund Sites
- En Español