Estimated reading time: 2 minutes, 37 seconds
Do you have a basement that is partially or completely unfinished? Levco is having all sorts of fun extracting the value out of homes with unfinished basements for our clients.
Boise is on the edge of a desert we have some fairly predictable water table, known soil conditions, and systems for ensuring your basement stays comfortable and dry. We also use materials specifically designed to halt water and moisture intrusion as well as efflorescence.
We would like to explore an amazing opportunity to add value to your home for less than you might think. Rather than selling and moving to a larger home as your family grows, why not expand your living space into the basement?
Let’s Finish the Basement
Our client’s asked to have their basements refinished and we responded with some amazing results. Sure storing stuff is an important basement use but there are better places to do it.
The value is in finishing the space off into usable square footage. The days of the creepy crawlers living among your camping gear in the dark alone can be ancient history if you want it to be.
Imagine a media room or a hang-out space. What about a guest bedroom and bathroom? Placing the laundry in the basement frees up space on your main floor. Who here wouldn’t like to have the cool house in the neighborhood where all the kids like to hang out.
Perhaps you are using the basement but you know there are more potential uses that would make your home a better fit. We are here to help you figure it all out.
Unfinished Basements Come in Several Varieties
- The oldie that is dungeonesque, a place where you go only if you have to.
- The tidy quaint one that store stuff in but has unfinished walls.
- Painted shut hard water etched windows
- The big open space with the washer and dryer.
- Workshop with unimaginable clutter
- Bedrooms with small windows that have very little natural light
- The catacomb-like one that came with the house was left unfinished as a potential space.
Let Levco Finish it For You
Over the past decade, we have finished numerous basements per year and have come up with some astonishing results. The best thing is that the value far outweighs the cost, at a fraction of the cost of an addition.
A sample of our fair:
- Master bedroom suite
- Added egress windows and natural light
- Two bedrooms, a utility room, storage, bathroom, and laundry room.
- Guest bath, bedroom, and hobby room
- New bathroom and office
- Laundry room 3/4 bath and guest bedroom
- Yoga studio
- Hidden room (very cool)
- Rumpus room (my personal favorite)
- Two bedrooms, bathroom, utility room, and family room
Contact us today to evaluate your home for a basement finishing or refinishing project.
Your comments are welcome. To ask questions or get more information about remodeling, click here to email me directly, or call 208-947-7261
If you or someone you know is considering remodeling or just wants to speak to a trustworthy remodeling contractor please contact me, you’ll be glad you did.
Want a Free Remodeling Booklet?
Subscribe to our blog updates and we will send you a free Remodeling booklet.