How Levco’s Process Works.
When you call we will listen carefully to learn what you are interested in having done. We will ask a series of inquisitive focused questions to get the ball rolling and help us to determine if a site visit is appropriate.
If it sounds good, we will offer to book a convenient discovery session with you. There is no better way to grasp your ideas than to be relaxed in the space together. Ideally everyone with a stake in the outcome of the project will be able to attend. Plan our onsite visit to last about an hour.
We will prepare you by sending some helpful information by email to set the stage for success.
The first visit is at your home
- I’ll listen to what is frustrating you with your current situation.
- Discover what you have been imagining as a solution.
- See what opportunities exist with the existing conditions
- Photo document what I see.
- Hear what you are prepared to invest.
- Listen to your biggest fears about remodeling.
- Determine together if we are a good fit to fulfill your wants and needs.
Learn about your plans for the future helps me design realistic solutions. (No stress or worries, we are perfectly comfortable in your home as it is. Ghastly before pictures are preferred).
- If we discover that we are not a good fit (which is OK) we’ll part as friends.
- If we are a good fit, then I will summarize what we talked about and offer you a Pre-Construction Agreement.
Your investment triggers a series of steps. Behind the scenes we will be gather all the information learned along the way and organize it. We study all aspects and calculate the time investment, the materials that will be required, and in most cases consult with the specialty trade partners we will be working with. Estimating accurately takes concentration and uninterrupted preparation time. We firmly believe this step is a science not an art. In all it will take time to accomplish, we will create a custom time line so you can participate in the process.
If the project changes in scope or finishes from our original assumptions, naturally the investment is subject to change. It is our job to keep you updated as we figure these things out together.
(Rarely are two projects exactly alike. The process is often altered and tailored to meet your specific needs.)
Once we have a better idea of where the project will land financially now that the drawings are approved. We share that information with you prior to investing the time to create detailed Description Of Work (DOW for short). From that meeting we will know if we need to head forward or back to the drawing board.
Procedural Pause Presentation
This is when everything is figured out and when share it all with you.
- Solutions options for solving the issues you shared.
- Assurances that we will avoid your biggest fears.
- A fixed price, lump sum contract amount for the project.
- A preliminary construction schedule.
Assuming everything looks good, we will get going by entering a remodeling agreement and scheduling the next few steps, including ordering time sensitive items.
To see remodeling FAQ’s click here