Levco’s Remodeling working practices
This page speaks to all sorts of things we hold precious.
Levco’s Cabinet and woodwork care guide
See the bottom of the page under warranty
Energy Tax Credits for Idaho
Here is a Link to the current Tax Credits 2-18-2016
Idaho allows homeowners to deduct 100% of material and labor cost for energy efficient upgrades for homes built or under construction before Jan 1, 2002.
Energy efficient upgrades include
- Adding to existing insulation
- Replacing windows with more efficient ones
- Adding storm windows
- Installing weatherstripping
- Sealing & insulating duct work
- Installing electric in new homes
- Adding a ductless mini-split unit when electric heat is being replaced
Here is a link to federal tax credits for energy efficient upgrades
Age of homes in the area
ENERGY Facts & Figures
Watts x hours divided by 1000 = KWh
Example: A 1500 watt space heater running for 10 hours = $1.20
A KWh in Boise costs approximately 8¢ (2013)
More electrical information
Add up all the watts your appliances are.
Watts = amps x volts (this formula can help determining how large a panel you will need or a breaker on a circuit.)