Whole House Remodeling
When a whole house remodeling project crosses our desk it usually means several things.
- Our client has purchased a home in a desirable area
- The home has good bones
- The living situation has changed
- The home needs to be changed drastically to meet their needs
Looking to Remodel your Whole House?
Front & Back Porches
Family & Great Rooms
Bedrooms & Offices
Kitchens & Dining
Let’s Discuss Your Home Project
Occasionally we run across the whole house remodeling project. This occurs when the perfect storm of remodeling hits about once every year.
- The home is in the perfect location
- Deferred maintenance has left the home in decade (or century) it was built
- The home has been unaltered in ages but has “Good bones”
- The new owner has a completely different vision of the space or different needs
We enjoy whole house remodeling projects
Rather than doing several components and repeating the process taking a nibble every few years, we feel that a comprehensive approach is the more economical. Sure there are reasons to phase a project but the vision and the design should always come first.
We work with architects and designers to achieve this goal and have the construction team to accomplish the project.
The magnitude of the project is not a limiting factor, we have not met a project in our service area that we did not jump at the chance to do.