Estimated reading time: 2 minutes, 49 seconds
It is that time of year again, the time when many of us internalize, categorize, and prioritize what we hope to accomplish in the coming year.
2012 may be the year to remodel your home! Levco Builders LLC is preparing for a great year by sharpening our processes, taking our continuing education, and inviting folks to join us in figuring out what could be done to their homes to make living in them more enjoyable. One thing is for sure…if you do not decide to remodel, nothing will get done.
Remodeling your home is not something that is done often. Rarely does a client have firsthand knowledge of the process, and they are full of trepidation and angst about trusting their home to a stranger. This is why the referral process is so important.
Be sure to ask for my Selecting a Remodeler booklet when you fill out the Contact Us page on the site
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
- Are you tired of having a home that has a design flaw?
- Have you lived there for a while and know what needs to be done to get the place tuned up, so that the kitchen makes sense?
- If you could open up the kitchen, wouldn’t the flow of the area improve?
- How long do you see yourself living in this home?
- What could we do to increase the functionality?
- What could we do to increase the level of enjoyment of your home?
- What can we do to anticipate the future needs of your family?
- If we could only update one thing what would it be?
Often we find folks that would rather just start over in a new home because it seems too daunting of a task to itemize the flaws in the one they own now. Our busy lifestyles do not lend themselves to regular upkeep and maintenance.
I’ve been asking …what tipped you over into deciding to remodel?
- One client knew what they wanted for years and had a three phase approach.
- One client knew what they wanted and was looking for a remodeling firm that fit their style.
- One client had the idea that they hated what they had, and just knew there had to be a better plan.
- Several were pregnant and there was no way they were going to be able to live in the home as it was.
Nowadays, folks would rather stay in their homes, usually because of a neighborhood or proximity to places they work, ridiculously low resale value, you name it.
IDEAS FOR HOW TO GET IT DONE.
Pacing yourself and finishing one thing at a time is a viable option to many folks.
We have consistently completed multiple projects at several homes. One project a year is all they can afford both financially and emotionally.
No matter the size or scope of the idea you have in mind, We would like to visit and evaluate.
Call today for a complementary in home evaluation of your remodeling ideas. 208-947-7261