Estimated reading time: 1 minute, 8 seconds
The year in review leaves me breathless. Here are a few of Levco’s more noteworthy 2011 accomplishments.
- We completed a staggering number of challenging projects.
- We lost a long time employee in Diane Ferguson, and added Ron Ireland, Nate Steiner, and Josh Mitchell.
- We made lots of homeowners happy with their homes again.
- We attracted some tremendous subcontractors to our team.
- We strengthened relationships with vendors and our support staff of secretary, bookkeeper, and CPA
- We battled with the Boise City Historic District, and the fight goes on.
- We got help with our processes from a local famous source.
- Our website moved to WordPress, and was recognized by Mike Jefferies as being “in the top 10% of remodeler’s web sites in the country”
- I learned to BLOG and have published over 2 per week for the year.
- We added a client portal to our website. It has set the bar for clear communication between our clients, subcontractors, and vendors in our region.
- We downsized our overhead to become more competitive.
On a more personal note,
I delivered my daughter to college where she is thriving.
My son learned to drive, and won first place in his regional gymnastics competition.
My wife and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary.
All in all it has been a challenging and wonderful year as I glance back in the rear view mirror of life.