Estimated reading time: 2 minutes, 13 seconds
As we enter our 12th year in May, we are headed towards what we hope will be our best year yet. 2016 is finally behind us and we have closed the door on it. Now we are welcoming the New Year with some added value to our clients and process improvement across the board.
As always our new year commitments include learning from our mistakes and shortcomings, but more importantly, we are reaching a level of maturity that fosters a deeper understanding of the profession and our dedication to its mastery.
Sharpening our tools to work smarter not harder is an ongoing theme we foster within our culture. At the new year it is always therapeutic to look back and forward to update and improve.
Having a good process is not good enough for us, so we are remodeling ourselves. Here is a look at what we are up to internally that will affect our returning clients to a small degree but greatly enhance our new clients remodeling experience.
Exciting new things we are doing:
- We are conforming to the classic definition of a Design Build firm
- We are focusing in on projects for clients that showcase our abilities
- We are using a Production Manager, Superintendent combination to streamline production.
- We are expediting the Design Process with an upfront “Letter of Intent” for those prospects that value moving forward swiftly from concept to remodeling
- We eliminated milestones in favor of weekly billing
- We brought our custom takeoff and estimating tool online
- We are strengthening our relationships with our vendors & subcontractors
- We are using more of the tools of our client portal offers for improved communication
- We are focusing our marketing budget on prospects that are a good fit.
As you can clearly see, we are always fine tuning things that already work and adapting to our ever changing client needs. We are also eliminating things that we’ve tried and have proven ineffective.
We believe that there is a pent up need for remodeling services and we will be excited to fulfill as many requests as we can when the winter finally brakes. Look for us at the spring remodeling show at the center on the grove.
By implementing new ideas that show potential we are always striving to enhancing the client experience and bring calm and order to the often chaotic world or remodeling.
Your comments are welcome. To ask questions or get more information about remodeling, click here to email me directly, or call 208-947-7261
If you or someone you know is considering remodeling or just wants to speak to a trustworthy remodeling contractor please contact me, you’ll be glad you did.
Want a Free Remodeling Booklet?
Subscribe to our blog updates and we will send you a free Remodeling booklet.