Estimated reading time: 3 minutes, 7 seconds
I have handed out a referral list for years. Up until recently I felt it was a silly game or at best, a waste of paper. Finally, a perspective client asked me for three referrals that had similar work done in the past. I complied and he actually followed through and called them.
I boast that our goal is to create enthusiastic referrals through the process of remodeling. It is stated on the first line of every agreement. Now I can say… TA-DA! Again.
“The people I spoke with were very nice and gave great reviews. I’d like to proceed with Levco for this project”.
This is what it looks like when you do it right. Savoring the moment, I thought it was worth sharing and saying thanks to all of our clients who automatically get put on the referral list.
This is the organic way in which we roll
- No national lead generation website with promises of connecting remodeling contractors with potential clients is going to out do Levco.
- I’m not going to pay some third party company to weasel a glowing testimonial out of my clients to post on their site.
- If you really want to know them, be my guest and call past clients yourself.
- Creating customers for life by earning the right to be their go to contractor, consultant, and adviser on all things house related.
Some call it a secret weapon, the BTO (Bachman-Turner Overdrive) method. “Taking care of business”.
Why our clients always win
We are spring loaded to do the right thing. In an effort to consistently improve systems I look for opportunities to set my business apart from the competition. We ask hard questions like how is it going and really mean it. We even offer counseling with an expert in the field because we understand that remodeling touches all four pain points in any relationship.
- Decision making
- Conflict resolution
We understand that going above and beyond to be available when you need us matters, and sharing the work schedule and changes that inevitably crop up is important.
Warranty work is another way in which we earn our reputation. It’s called a “Limited Lifetime Warranty” In who’s best interest is it to be the ones that are contacted when something needs attention one year and one day past completion? DUH (eye roll).
Here is what I am working towards
- Creating a positive culture that attracts self motivated people to teach, learn, and savor our accomplishments together.
- Welcoming clients who understand the value of my company to naturally select us to do their work.
- Constantly improving systems to enhance processes and serve our clients well.
- Striving to create a modest, joyful, sustainable business model that is balanced.
The answer is… An enthusiastic referral is worth its weight in gold!
To everyone that takes the path of a Levco remodeling project, I understand that you have choices and that the decision to remodel with us is complicated and personal. I say a heartfelt “Thank you”.
As we strive to improve and make the experience better all the time. We either earn it, or we learn valuable lessons from the experience to better our processed for the future. The investment into allowing us to improve your living space is greatly appreciated, almost as much as your coveted enthusiastic referral.
Your comments are welcome. To ask questions or get more information about remodeling, click here to email me directly, or call 208-947-7261
If you or someone you know is considering remodeling or just wants to speak to a trustworthy remodeling contractor please contact me, you’ll be glad you did.
Want a Free Remodeling Booklet?
Subscribe to our blog updates and we will send you a free Remodeling booklet.